DAYTRADINGCOURSE.COM DAILY RECAP WEBINAR TESTIMONIALS
Students rave over the highly interactive Daily Recap Webinar offered by S&P Emini Futures Day Trading Course!
Here are just a few of the many testimonials we've received:
- "Wow, this is great. Just what I need." - L.P., Danville, CA
- "Paul... By the way, the daily recaps are invaluable. You are very kind to continue with your students after a day of trading. " - N.T., Florence, OR
- "Mickey, I really enjoyed the webnar today....you and Paul are doing a great job!!! This is the 5th day for me.....you were right.....this is an awesome tool for us....it is accelerating our learning curve." - M.B., Guilford, CT
Great webinar yesterday, I really appreciated the time you took to provide detailed explanations. ... I learn something every time I listen to you or Paul, whether it be the Saturday webinars or the daily recap.
I feel very fortunate to have two very experienced traders to learn from and listen to.
Thanks for all your help." - P.M., Alexandria, VA
- "Hi Paul,
[L] down in Jacksonville FL. In spite of my crazy work schedule and commute, I find some time to watch the webinars. What a fantastic visual right-edge tool to see the entry patterns you teach, what your thinking and why. That is something you can't read in a book! Even though my situation will not let me trade live yet or possibly for several years, it helps keep me focused on specific entries that should make it much easier to 'pickup where I left off' and to just 'look for patterns' when that opportunity arrives. It actually revived my 'trader' thinking. Thanks, and wishing you and yours the best of health and happiness. " - L.V., Jacksonville FL
I wanted to say that thanks to the effort that you and Mickey put into the recaps, I have made major tuning to my trading in the past month or so. I'm now focused on the best of the best, rather than coming home with anything that resembled dinner, be it a squirrel or two over my shoulder. Big changes, thank you. It's a lot less stressful, and a preferable way to go about it. The level of care and commitment that you put into these sessions is the highest quality imaginable." - R.P., Marshfield, VT
- "Loved the webinar and I like the sim method we did on Monday. It helps to see the bars develop and
hear your commentary and hear my own thoughts of what I see at the same time. For example
I'm thinking enter, enter, enter and you are being more patient which is what I need to do. See you
Thanks." - L.P., Danville, CA
- "Lots of valuable information!" - K.L., Los Angeles, CA
- "The webinars are amazingly valuable. The daily reinforcement about patterns, technique, mindset and attitude is just what students need. I donít doubt that I'll become a better trader more quickly because of the hour that you and Mickey spend with us each day. The master-apprentice relationship is a powerful, time-tested way to transfer knowledge. For me, the webinar is dense, information-rich and thought-provoking. " - S.W., Edgewood, WA
- "Guys, The webinars are outstanding. I find it very interesting and helpful to listen to the various points of view and questions which are raised from your other students. It also creates a feeling of camaraderie and helps counter the daily isolation inherent in this job." - A.G., Charlotte, NC
- "Last night's webinar was absolutely first class. Your focus on the fundamentals is the right way to go in my view and I learned a lot from your approach. There are no short cuts in this business as I have learned the hard way - so your explanation of your thought process as you assess price action bar by bar is first class. Thank you, Keep up the good work. Regards," - B.R., Surrey, England
- "I love the webinars!!! I think they are perfect! know the biggest benefit me for is reviewing the "great" trades and the mistakes. It has really helped me during the day. Listening to you and Paul sift through the chart in time, filtering and passing on set-ups, explaining why, is sooo helpful. I am trying to apply the same discipline.....and patience.
Now when I see a set-up I think about explaining it in the webnar..... and deciding if it really that good?...or was it crap!!!! See you in the webinar; thanks again," - M.B., Guilford, CT
- "I like getting your perspective as a pattern develops. I have never followed YM. I been trading ES live since April. I never realized how much difference can occur between the two. " - G.F. Atlanta, GA
- "I absolutely love the webinars - even though I cannot always attend the live sessions, I always make sure I watch the recordings within a few days. There is so much valuable learning experience for me in the webinars. Not just absorbing Paul's and Mickey's teaching but also listening in on the other students as they come to terms with exactly the same issues I am dealing with every day in my trading pursuit." - A.S.P., Vienna, Austria
Just thought I would send you a note to tell you how much I am enjoying your teaching and trading insight. I like everything about the course, however, some specifics are:
-when you point out waves even though we are supposed to see the whole picture. Your miniature counting has helped me see more. Today on the 1st 2T with white space you showed that it was actually a 3T and I did not see that;
-when you point out the nuances of a trade that looks good, however, is less than perfect because less than perfect has put me on the loosing end of ZZ 4 for instance. I personally find anything that you say, that may be repetitive, is very helpful, . Showing the follow through for a MS or ES is great stuff.
-comments about psychology and what the configuration really means is more than interesting it adds to the overall understanding;
-the fact that questions are being asked without judgement puts people at ease, Paul does the same thing.
...Thanks and please keep up the sessions."
- M.C., Pickering, Ontario, Canada
- "Again the webinars are awesome and helping big time!" - L.P., Danville, CA
- "For me the webinar in step one is very very helpful. In fact it has made me less apt to take a trade because I know you will deconstruct the good ones later, so I don't need to do more than one or two a day.........." - B.H., Gervais, OR
- "My wife Elaine agreed to leave late for the cottage, so I could attend today's session. When I'm giving up time at the cottage, Mickey, you know these webinar's have to be good." - M.C., Pickering, Ontario, Canada
- "I signed up for the market recap, how could I have gone without it, its remarkable to see the trades explained this way." - B.M., Raymond, N.H
- "I like how you are running the webinars by starting out with the nice entries and hearing your thoughts
and comments about them. It is really cool when our thoughts match up, that way I know what
I'm seeing is correct. For example the irregular today, I saw it real time and you confirmed.
Some benefits from the webinars that I've noticed is that I've calmed down and I'm taking less trades.
I'm getting better at being patient. I think I'm currently 60/40, with 40% of the time I tend to force or
I look forward to the webinars everyday. Thanks for doing them." - L.P., Danville, CA
- "I can't speak for any one else but what may seem basic and repetitive never bores me. This course is great because you talk about it being OK to miss a trade, and that in the past has led me to act precipitously with disasters consequences.."
- M.C., Pickering, Ontario, Canada
Want to know more about the day trading training and how we can help you? Find out from our students! Click HERE for more testimonials on our Day Trading Training Program.
Paul Quillen, Founder, Head Trader and Instructor
Etowah Valley Inc.
35 Alex Drive NW
Cartersville, GA 30121
Emini Stock Index Futures Educational Daytrading Course.
Learn low-risk high-probability trade entries using Simplified Elliott Wave™ Pattern Recognition.
Integrating Simplified Elliott Wave™ and Simplified Candlestick Patterns into a Simplified Methodology.
Copyright © 1994-2016 Etowah Valley Inc. dba DayTradingCourse.com