Learn how to make money in any market, up or down or sideways
Benefit from a 22.5 Year Day Trading Expert who will teach you his rock solid secrets of Day Trading Success
Now you can become an independent day trader without having to endure years of hard knocks and costly losses. Here you will learn step-by-step strategies from a real eMini Futures Day Trader with 22.5 years trading experience and 19 years experience teaching day trading One-on-One.
We have one focus and that's your progress.
- You will have all the resources, support and mentoring you need
- Pre-course preparation
- Trading psychology evaluation
- The 5 must-have manuals (including one devoted to your trading computer)
- Intense one-on-one or bite-size video training of the trading techniques and then a full year of intensive support.
We've provided this training for 19 years. During that time we've helped hundreds of people become far better traders. Over the years we've learned several things about our students: you aren't into get-rich-quick programs, you frequently already have trading experience, and you want REAL know-how that can answer questions and provide solutions.
Your personalized training is in a 5 day One-on-One trading class held in-person or online, or if you have a tight schedule, go with our new bite-size video approach. One-on-One means just you and your Instructor - nobody else - so the training is customized to your level of trading experience. The bite-size videos are thorough and clear. They're new, and include everything we've learned over 22.5 years.
Then continue your training online by participating in a full year of the DayTradingCourse Community Room, an exclusive service during live trading hours. Interact with fellow students or simply listen in. Whatever your preference, you'll benefit from the discussion as trades unfold. We also fix computer problems during the Community Room.
After the close, have your trades reviewed during the Daily Recap Webinars. This open discussion class format led by an Instructor reviews everyone's trades for that day. You get feedback, fresh ideas, and much more. Learn from each trade. Included for a full year too.
You are encouraged and mentored using a simple 3-Step program, in which you have a full year of personal mentoring support. This includes participating with fellow traders in day to day trading in "The Community Room," our live trading room. And, of course we are here for you by phone and email. You are never alone!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU. Enjoy the benefits of being a successful independent Day Trader. It's a lucrative, exciting career you can work from home. Each day you will be participating as a key player in a massive Trillion dollar world economy. The benefits can be immense. But so can the losses if you go in not fully knowing what you're doing.
Our full-year mentoring course gives you the extensive skills, the technical prowess, and the expert insights you need to master this exciting, independent career.
GET STARTED NOW! Simply click this link and fill out our brief application form. This is the best training a Day Trader can receive and far more thorough than what is available elsewhere. This is a truly worthwhile investment in your future.
WHY CHOOSE THE DAY TRADING COURSE?
"For 19 years my students have told me what really helped them the most was the ongoing mentoring which answered any questions they had and provided additional motivation to actually implement what they learned."
- Paul Quillen, Founder and Head Instructor
Hi, I'm Paul Quillen, Founder and Head Instructor of DayTradingCourse.com. For 22 1/2 years, I have enjoyed being an independent daytrader working from home. I began my trading career as a small trader, so I know firsthand how hard it can be to get simple explanations of everything involved with trading and most importantly, a method that consistently works. I've learned many lessons since my early trading days, but I don't think that you should have to learn them the hard way, the way I did. For this reason, over the last 19 years, I have shared my techniques with hundreds of traders worldwide with one goal: To help you trade successfully and independently, ultimately, down the road, without needing even my Community Room or my Daily Recap Webinar. My full year course has been successful in helping traders do just that. By learning how to trade using my Simplified Elliott Wave™ techniques, you too, can enjoy the relaxation and freedom of an independent day trading career.
That doesn't mean you are given course materials and sent on your way. Quite the contrary, at DayTradingCourse.com you are more than just a student. We know you are investing in your trading career and we take that seriously. We get to know you personally and carry you through the learning process, mentoring and supporting you during each step.Our trading course is a full mentoring program! Your preparation begins before you come for your One-on-One training with our Pre-Course manual and Personality Evaluation. Then I personally teach you the meat of your training during 5 days of One-on-One training sessions. Whether you choose to have your training in-person or online, you will be the only student during your 5 days, allowing me to customize your training to your experience level. And if you have difficulty carving out a whole week from your busy schedule, you can train a few minutes at a time using my new bite-size videos of the exact same material we cover during the 5 days. We continue your training with a group format live trading chat room during regular trading hours, and this is included for a full year. We call it our Community Room. Plus, you will get to participate in a full year of after market close Daily Recap Webinars, in which we cover each students' trades of the day as well as trader psychology. These Daily Recap Webinars have turned out to be instrumental in helping many students become professional traders. Your mentoring relationship extends beyond your Instructor, to include student support, tools and resources.
Our ultimate goal is that you are able to see the chart patterns effortlessly, identify and time the entry, know when to pass on a trade, how to minimize risk and maximize profit, and know how to trade relaxed. We focus a great deal on trading psychology so that you can not only manage your trades, but also you will be able to manage yourself. This is a key area for successful trading.
Call us at 770-382-9656 (ET). We're here to help!
DAY TRADE ONLINE ANY MARKET YOU CAN CHART:
- Emini Stock Index Futures
- Commodity Futures
- Currency Pair Futures
- Even International markets (we have students from 26 countries)...
- Trade anything you want. Our trading techniques work on any market you can chart!
WHERE DO TRADERS GET STARTED?
Many day traders begin by looking for a mechanical e-mini futures system to trade. A day trade system that gives you both entries and exits.
That's a perfectly natural approach, especially considering all the mechanical market trading systems being sold, and their truly unbelievable claims.
You probably found so many different software packages for day trading that it was tough to select which one to buy. You may have purchased several day trading software packages, some specific to the e-mini futures market. But, you probably discovered that none of them worked long term.
Most traders eventually realize, as I did, that indicators and mechanical e-mini futures day trading systems are not going to help them make money long term. Multiple indicators give you conflicting signals and create undue stress. Mechanical systems frequently get you in late, making you miss great trades that you could have easily seen with your own eyes.
Frustrating, isn't it? That's about to change.
Starting in 1991, I built, modified, and tested hundreds of mechanical e-mini futures trading systems and indicators. What I discovered early on is that if you simply learn to see repetitive patterns, you can skip the mechanical trading system approach. It turns out that your brain, properly trained, is much better at trading than mechanical trading systems and multiple indicators.
In the early years I still relied on a few of my best indicators. However, over a period of 6 years, I slowly removed all indicators from my charts, and it has made trading so much easier. I now trade the very popular emini stock index futures with just one index ($TICK), and with no indicators. And honestly, I can even trade without $TICK. So can many of my students. For trading everything other than emini stock index futures, I have a modified and simplified MACD that has almost no lag that we use, but I generally trade without it.
"Went live trading last week, traded brilliant. All winners, no errors.
Feel I know what the trend is going to do, of course every once in while it fools me, but...not very often anymore.
First day I was very nervous, but played two contracts on the Russell, did very well. Second day I was more at ease,
third day I couldn't wait to sit down. Felt very confident. With money on the line, I am much more cautious about my
entries. Anyhow yea!"
- A.S., San Diego
Trading with your brain is much simpler and less stressful than attempting to trade with mechanical systems, because YOU are the one in control. Your brain is extremely efficient in recognizing patterns. Yes, you can learn how to instantly recognize high probability patterns and profit from doing so. It's easier than you think.
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW.
I've been focused on day trading stock index futures since 1991. Lately I've added currency futures, forex, stocks, and ETFs. In the early years we traded the full size S&P 500 and occasionally the NASDAQ 100 futures contracts. Now we trade the electronically traded and very popular e-mini versions of these futures contracts, plus the Mini Dow futures, currency futures, and forex. The training you receive will be focused on the market you prefer to trade. During the daily recap webinars, we cover everyone's trades, regardless of what products they're trading, to give everyone else broad exposure. During the daily recap webinars, we also have some very active discussions on trading psychology.
"I just want to say THANKS for all your kind help over the past year. You're the best kept secret in futures."
- J.D., Ottawa, Ontario
After taking my course, many of my students (especially those with previous training that didn't work) told me that I helped them break through the psychological barriers that had always blocked their success. That's the key... My day trading course is all about YOU. We train the best computer on earth - your brain. We train your brain in two areas: pattern recognition and psychology.
We'll teach you day trading pattern recognition skills that are based on mass psychology, which is the force that moves the market.
You'll learn how to quickly and easily spot trade entries.
"Paul, I have spent well into six figures researching and trading the best techniques for the
S&P's. After taking your course, you have, bar none, the best short term entry system in existence."
- R.S., Beverly Hills, CA
You'll trade from one chart (two at the most) to make day trading e-mini futures far simpler and easier than ever before. You don't need a lot of monitors. Just one or two.
You end up with a trading methodology that gives you:
- Low risk
- High probability of success
- No clutter
- No confusion
- No conflicting indicators
- No more guesswork
- No more missed opportunities
When you are trained in our E-mini Stock Index Futures Daytrading Course, you will no longer need to worry about information overload.
"What you talked about at the meeting made sense to me. All numerical/statistical machine
learning/prediction methods in the world do not stand a chance against us humans as far as pattern recognition is
concerned. That's what I found by working with many of those methods. That is also a reason why I have been so
skeptical about automatic trading systems and indicator trading in general."
- R.K., Atlanta, GA
Our focus is on minimizing losses, and the most important thing in trading is to minimize losses. PERIOD. Why? Because minimizing losses is the first step to
MAXIMIZING YOUR PROFITS.
- Renowned market wizard Paul Tudor Jones said that most traders focus on making money, which is the wrong thing. He said they ought to be focused on NOT LOSING money. That's exactly what you will learn from my course.
- "A lot of people think trading is an easy way to make money, and so they go in with
a big play right away. But in reality - and you realize this after a year - your concentration has to be on the risk
side of the business much more than the reward side. The reward side is going to come, but if you don't focus on the
risk, you'll never get to the reward. So you have to realize it's like any discipline: you have to learn how to do it well."
- A. Farley, S&C February 2003 p. 85
- "The whole secret to winning in the stock market is to lose the least amount possible when you're not right."
- "How To Make Money In Stocks" by William C. O'Neill, founder of Investors Business Daily
Some losses are inevitable, but the key to success is having tight control over these inevitable losses, so that they're infrequent, small, and psychologically comfortable. After our 5 days together, you'll know how to spot low-risk, high-probability day trades. Most students are amazed at our low entry risk and how quickly we can shed that risk.
The easiest way to increase your reward to risk ratio is to reduce your entry risk and increase the probability of the trade going your way. That's exactly what we focus on. With both low entry risk and high probability of success, you'll finally be able to enjoy day trading the way it was meant to be: relaxed, low stress, and profitable. Never having to panic over a big loss means making smarter, more calculated decisions.
"It isn't unusual at all to be able to take money from the markets. The talent lies in not giving it back."
- Walter T. Downs
These techniques work on any market you can chart.
My course is most popular for daytrading the E-Mini futures such as the Emini S&P 500 futures, the Emini NASDAQ futures, the Emini Russell 2000 futures, and the very popular Mini-Dow futures.
Years ago, I started with the full-size S&P contract. Later on, when things caught on and the volume ramped up on the e-mini S&P futures, I made the switch, never looking back. No trading pits to deal with. All sellers and buyers and matched up in a computer almost instantly.
Of course I have custom charts already built for everything you may want to trade, and you may trade whatever you like.
Another way we're different:
TRUE ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING
As you can imagine, with almost two decades of stock index futures day trading teaching experience under my belt, I've tried every possible method of teaching. What works best for students is a full year all-inclusive course, kicked off with 5 days of true one-on-one training, followed up with a full year of Community Room interaction, the interactive Daily Recap Webinars, and personal support. For those with very tight schedules, we can substitute our new bite-size video course that covers the same material that's taught in the 5 days. We took care to make it clear and thorough and have already tested it with one new student and were excited at how quickly she picked up everything. And of course, if you substitute the 49 bite size videos for the 5 days of one-on-one training, you still get the full year of Community Room and Daily Recap Webinars. Whoops, I almost forgot to mention that the Daily Recap Webinars are video'd and available if you can't make it.
You'll learn our e-mini futures day trading techniques during the first part of the week, then when that's covered, you'll switch to paper or simulator or (if you're a fairly adanced trader) live trading for the balance of the 5 days. I will be trading live, on my own account, in the same room with you. You can paper trade, simulator trade, or live trade along with me - whatever you're comfortable with. You'll see real time application of the techniques.
I don't just give you a software program or a book and send you on your way. I teach you how to trade, then help you get real, hands-on e-mini futures day trading experience. It's exciting for you to learn, and exciting for me to teach you.
But that's just the beginning. I'll also teach you trading psychology, which is just as important as the techniques. (For some people, it's actually more important, so beware of anyone that scoffs at the importance of trader psychology.) Actually, once you get very good at my techniques, trading then becomes a 100% personal psychological activity, focused on patience and focused on ignoring all trade setups that aren't perfect, and only trading perfect trade setups.
Using this one-on-one approach, I am able to work with your unique personality and instantly adapt to exactly what you need; teaching you my techniques based upon your current knowledge level (which can be anywhere from beginner to experienced).
"...I learned more about the correct methodology of trading in 5 days than previously in
years of struggle. I had no idea there was so much psychology to trading, and you thoroughly address these issues.
I know this is just the beginning, but it's a correct start on a path of success. No more anxiety based trades.
I came quite prepared (I thought) and yet a lot was packed into 5 days. Your course is far more comprehensive than I anticipated. The reference material alone is tremendous. I appreciate your timely answers to my questions on the chart snapshots I send you. (don't worry I'm sure I'll have plenty more) Thank you for helping me to realize a new career."
- L.V., Jacksonville, FL
Post-training support to foster your long-term success
The 5-day one-on-one training (or the bite-size video course) isn't the end...in fact it's just the beginning.
We have a complete support system set up for you, with options to suit your personal learning style.
You will have a crystal-clear 3 Step plan to follow. The 3 Step plan has been proven the most effective way to ensure your understanding and develop your confidence as a trader. It is progress based, so there's no time limit or time crunch. Remember, this course is personalized - no matter what your life's situation may be, you will be able to complete the program at your own pace.
You will have unrestricted access to our Community Room, a place where students gather online while trading live. The hours are 9:30 - 3:50 Eastern time every trading day. You and fellow students watch the market together, commenting on what you see, getting feedback and discussing trade management. I will join you when I can and we'll review anything you want, even help with computer or trading software issues. You are never left alone! This has proven to help students with pattern recognition, clearing up dangerous misconceptions, and trader psychology. It is also great for students who find the lonely life of trading too much to bear; here they get the camaraderie they need to stick with trading. You can be at any stage in your trading career - beginner in any of our 3 Steps, to real-money successful trader. The Community Room helps you continue your learning after your 5 days of One-on-One training, in the comfort of your home, throughout your full year of mentoring.
You will also be a member of our Daily Recap Webinars for a full year (this is included in your course tuition). These webinars are held daily after the market closes at 4 p.m. Eastern. Your participation level is up to you- watch & listen to the instructor and fellow students or jump in any time you have a question of your own. These webinars offer interaction in a group format and provide up to 355 extra hours of additional training. If you can't attend, no problem... as a member, you can download the videos later and watch them at your convenience.
We don't stop there... We will be there for you, to support you for a full year after your 5 days of one-on-one training to ensure your success. You'll receive my educational emails, annotated charts and updates as continuing education. The Community Room has proven to be the most valuable tool in our training program. As it is live interation during market hours, any questions can be asked and answered right on the spot. If you have a personal question that is better explained offline, give us a call: Contact Us. If I'm not available, we have Student Support staff who can answer most of your questions, consult me, or arrange for us to chat.
"I know you have heard this a thousand times but your course and support are awesome!"
- R.H., Ocoee, FL
Here's what you'll receive from my course:
- Pre-Course Manual to read before your one-on-one training.
- 5 days of True One-on-One, customized training, to match your experience level and learning style. Or our 49 Bite-Size Videos that teach you the exact same material.
- Four additional manuals during your training: Trading Techniques, Trading Psychology, Trading Computer, and Home Study.
- Homework (the good kind) during your 5 days of training to deepen your understanding.
- A 40 page day trader's personality profile assessment to help you identify and manage your personal trading caution areas. This has proven to be as valuable as the techniques. Students rave about how this has helped them.
- After your training, we'll give you 3 easy steps to follow to ensure you've correctly learned the techniques and prove to yourself that you know what you're doing.
- One full year of follow-up support. You'll receive emails with annotated screen shots of charts and entries, plus other useful information. I will keep you in the loop. And when you have questions, you simply email me. We'll also schedule follow-up phone calls after your training, to make sure you know what you should be doing, and are doing it. These support services are tremendously valuable to your success.
- One full year of The Community Room. You and fellow student traders meet online, discussing the market live, as you watch it together, along with myself or Amy, Student Support. Its a great way to get live feedback of what you "think you're seeing", correct any misconceptions, build on your learning, and apply it in real-time. The camaraderie offsets the isolation of trading and reinforces what you've learned.
- One full year of Daily Recap Webinars, where you and your fellow students discuss the day's trades with an instructor, ask any trading or trading psychology question, learn from others, and deepen your understanding of the nuances and feel for the market. This format offers a deeper look into your trades, analyzing them tick by tick.
- Training resources including Entries flash cards, online Entries test, and over 5,000 annotated screen shots of charts, entries, and trade management (copied into your computer during your first day of training) that you can review at your convenience to reinforce your pattern recognition skills.
- Techniques that actually work and have been traded by hundreds of students during various market personalities over the last 19 years.
"I would like to thank you for all the time you have put in to developing this methodology/psychology
course it has been a GOD sent to me I've not asked a lot of questions lately because I've found them all
to be answered in the charts you send out and its a good feeling to be entering the same trades that you
are +or- some; it gives me confidence."
- B.W., Cresson, TX
And here are just some of the amazing daytrading techniques you'll learn:
- You'll learn that your right brain (intuitive side) is much more powerful for trading than your left brain (logical side) and you'll discover how to make your left brain quit second-guessing what your more powerful right brain is telling you.
- "Intuition/Discretion is the only advantage that individual traders have which institutions cannot overpower." -- Adrienne Toghraie, author & psychological trading coach
- "You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself." - Alan Alda
- "Discretionary traders...develop their intuition from a foundation of technical analysis...." "...Intuition can be quantified and reliable...." "In fact, it may be the most reliable indicator a trader has...." - Adrienne Laris Toghraie, MNLP, JCH, Bonus Issue 2002, Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities magazine, p. 55
- "When you are in the zone, your intuition comes to the forefront. Your intuition will guide you. It is your best friend. It has information your mind does not have. When you are a zone performer, no matter what it is you do, you are operating on intuition and you have an unfair advantage over the competition." - Jim Fannin
- "To be a good trader, you must have patience."
-- Jayanthi Gopalakrishnan, Editor, Technical Analysis of Stock & Commodities, October 2004, p. 130
Call us at 770-382-9656 (ET). We're here to help!
Do I have to watch the monitor all day?
Not at all! Most of our students trade for the first hour and a half or so and then quit for the day. Some trade for an hour and a half in the afternoon. Some only trade once a day. Some take 2 to 6 trades per day. It's totally up to you. This is your business and yours alone. You can trade as much or as little as you want, depending on your time and preferences. You're in complete control, and you'll have the knowledge you need to assert that control profitably.
Can your techniques be used for longer-term trades?
Absolutely! You can use them for any time frame you choose. Of course, the smaller the time frame, the tighter the stops. That's one of the classic benefits of e-mini futures daytrading. Many people use these same pattern recognition techniques on their longer term stock investments. In fact, I will set up your software with daily charts for your favorite stocks. The techniques you'll learn are very flexible, offering you the greatest chances of long-term success. That's what this is all about.
What you get for your money with
The training you want: 5 days of truly personal, One-on-One training in Emini & Mini-Dow futures daytrading. There is simply NO SUBSTITUTE for this live training experience with a mentor. It's a true one-student, one-instructor class. Or our 49 Bite-Size Videos that teach you the exact same material. Watch one whenever you have a few minutes free. You can also pause or repeat any video. A very convenient approach.
The support you need: One full year of personal support after your 5 days of One-on-One training to ensure your success. This includes a full year of The Community Room and a full year of Daily Recap Webinars as part of your all-inclusive tuition!
The flexibility you desire: If you're unable to travel for face-to-face training, you can be trained just as effectively online. Then, after the 5 days, take as much time as you need in the 3 Steps, they are progress based. Later on, even years down the road, if you need to polish your skills, you can select from a variety of continuing support options to suit your needs. This course is customizable to you for the long term.
The diversity you deserve: Although primarily for daytrading the popular E-Mini Futures and Mini-Dow futures, the techniques we use work on anything you can chart - all futures, stocks, and ETFs in any time frame. The DAX futures are popular with my European and Middle Eastern students.
The stability you require: Profit if the market goes up or down. A great profession in turbulent and uncertain times.
The education that suits your needs: For begginning traders through the experienced investor... your training will be customized for YOU. We will pause and clarify anytime you want, but can also cover familiar material as quickly as is comfortable for you.
The techniques to make you successful: When you take advantage of our unique E-Mini Futures Daytrading Course, you will:
- Learn how to quickly spot low-risk, high-probability entries.
- Master trade management.
- Learn my Simplified Elliott Wave™-based entries.
- Gain the ability to use Elliott Wave without counting.
- Learn simplified intraday Japanese Candlestick Reversal Patterns.
- Get educated about simple trade management techniques to maximize profits.
- Master the best exit strategies.
- Simplify day trading for a more pleasant, more profitable experience all around.
- Enjoy day trading stress-free.
"Enjoying the course very much, I am always amazed at how Elliot works over and over again and how your entries work over and over again. Amazing! Thanks for all of your years of hard work and trial and error to figure this out, and for sharing it with us. " - J.L., Westmont, IL
And there's more. You'll also...
- be able to avoid all the psychological traps that cause self-sabotage.
- learn how to trust and act upon your pattern-recognition-based intuition.
- maximize your profits and minimize any losses.
- benefit from my 19 years of helping Emini / Mini-Dow futures daytraders to become successful.
- take your 5 days of One-on-One training in person or online or via 49 bite-size videos. See the application or Contact Us for details.
- receive a full year of Daily Recap Webinars.
- receive a full year of The Community Room.
- receive a full year of updates, continuing education and communication from Paul Quillen, your Mentor, to help you succeed.
- be able to continue all of these benefits of Student Support beyond the first year, if you desire.
The training materials you'll use: In addition to all of that, when you take the course, you'll get my 5 e-mini futures daytrading manuals, each specifically designed to help you succeed in its subject area. Included in these manuals are the best topic-relevant questions and answers from our previous students. These Q&A's provide you with the benefit of learning from other students' common questions and experiences - without the inherently harmful competition or intimidation commonly found in a classroom environment. These manuals include:
- Trading Pre-Course Manual: Before you arrive for your training, I'll send you my Trading Pre-Course Manual. This manual prepares you for optimal training and gives you the foundation you'll need to maximize your training time.
- Trading Techniques Manual:. During your 5-Day one-on-one session, you'll receive my E-mini Futures Daytrading Trading Techniques Manual, which contains my highly simplified daytrading-specific candlestick reversal patterns. It also includes a complete education on my extremely Simplified Elliott Wave™, which utilizes portions of Elliott wave for spotting low-low-risk high-probability daytrading entries. There is so much more to this manual that we just can't describe it all here. This is the manual you will be primarily trained with during your 5-day course.
- Trading Psychology Manual: My Trading Psychology Manual covers the pitfalls and psychological traps most traders fall into, and how to avoid them. It also teaches you how to enrich your powerful intuitive right brain for better trading.
- Trading Computer Manual: My Computer Manual includes lots of user-friendly information on the computer software and hardware that you need for daytrading. It's a great reference tool that answers most questions our students have regarding their trading computers.
- Trading Home Study Manual: My Trading Home Study Manual is the one you'll use once you've finished the one-on-one training. This manual reinforces the techniques you learned during the 5-day training or bite-size video course, and guides you through to successful trading. It also includes hundreds of your fellow students' questions with my answers.
- In addition to your one-on-one training and five comprehensive manuals, you'll also receive handouts, quizzes, and feedback throughout the training session. Multiple quizzes (actually, they're really more like practice/repetition) guarantee that you have a deep understanding of the techniques before you leave your 5-day training.
- You also get over 5,000 historical annotated screen shots that we've already sent out to students. We'll put these into your computer so you can review them to build your mental pattern recognition bank. These are very valuable, as you'll see when we go over a few of them together. You'll be able to go over them as often as you wish during the 3 Step process to visually reinforce the pattern setups. We'll also reinforce the pattern recognition with practicing with Entries flash cards and testing.
"Hey Paul- What great manuals-" - M.D., Thomaston, GA
The computer setup that trading requires: During your live training, you'll get your computer set up correctly for trading. If you train online, your computer can be set up and configured online as well. I've had many students tell me that this service in itself was worth thousands. It saves students what could be months on their part, trying to set their computers up correctly. One student told me he would have been glad to have paid me an extra $2,500 just for the computer setup work - but he didn't have to...it's included. Even programmers are amazed at all the configuration we do to their computer to make it work faster, more efficiently, and more securely.
The chart layouts from an expert: You'll also get my personal chart layouts, which are the culmination of 22.5 years of testing and experience. These charts are like none that you see with software packages; they're much simpler. Let's face it...you don't want to go into information overload, or the charts themselves could get in the way of your own powerful intuition.
"Well you have made a believer out of me. Less is better."
- A.S., San Diego, CA
Then what? Unmatched Mentoring from an expert!
Most courses and programs would leave you completely to your own devices at this point. But when you take my E-Mini Futures Daytrading Course, you get the post-training help you need to ensure your success, FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR, at no additional cost. We've proven time and time again that this post-training support is the key to your success.
After your 5 days or your bite-size video training, during your year of mentoring, you'll frequently receive an email with annotated pictures of charts & entries (screen shots) from that same day. Many have told me that these tutor-style emails are worth thousands of dollars and have really helped them understand the techniques we taught them. They're surprised that I don't charge extra for them, but they are included in the course at no extra charge. These mentoring emails are sent after the market close so you can review the same day you just watched live. These are extremely valuable to your continuing e-mini futures day trading education, and they are provided to you without additional cost.
You'll also receive emails from me containing other students' questions and my answers about chart patterns or e-mini futures daytrading or psychology. This adds the sole benefit of classroom interaction - learning from other students - without other students affecting your learning pace. Also, if you need further clarification, you may simply reply to me with your own questions and receive a personal response.
You will be able to participate in The Community Room, an exclusive online meeting for DayTradingCourse students. Here, you will be able to watch the market live with fellow students, discussing the markets, trade setups, trade management, trader psychology, techniques, market conditions, and more. To keep each student responsible for his own trades, no one announces at the time of entry. This is great as a chat room replacement. Join in as you wish, and are able; I will be there, or Amy, Student Support, will be with you too. This is a great way to enhance what you've learned, apply it in-the-moment, and enjoy the camaraderie of like-minded traders. The Community Room meets from 9:30 - 3:50 EST every trading day.
As another part of your post-training mentoring, you will be able to attend a full year of Daily Recap Webinars, where you are able to interact with an instructor and fellow students, learn from their questions, build camaraderie, and most of all, get your trades analyzed, have your trading questions answered, while looking at the charts together. The questions and answers are relevant to the very same techniques and psychology that you learned in the course. Instructors go more in-depth with instruction and delve deeper into the market nuances of each trade. If you miss a webinar, no worries. You have access to the recorded webinars for further study, available to you with 24/7 access. Students rave over these webinars!
"Mickey, I really enjoyed the webnar today....you and Paul are doing a great job!!! This is the 5th day for me.....you were right.....this is an awesome tool for us....it is accelerating our learning curve." - M.B., Guilford, CT
- 5 days of live, One-on-One Emini / Mini-Dow futures daytrading training in person or online, customized to exactly what you need. Or our 49 Bite-Size Videos that teach you the exact same material.
- Setup and complete configuration of your daytrading computer and trading software.
- All of my proprietary chart setups, which have been refined to the nth degree over 23 years.
- My 24 Entries taught to you One-on-One; trade in bull and bear markets. 12 bull entries. Flip them over and you have 12 bear entries.
- Five daytrading manuals, full of fine-tuned information on techniques, psychology, & your trading computer.
- Complete 40 page Personality Profile Assesment that helps you identify, understand and manage your trading caution areas.
- Training materials including over 5,000 screen shots, handouts, practice exams, flash cards, and online testing.
- Participation in the Daily Recap Webinars beginning with first day of training, through your year of mentoring.
- An easy to follow 3 Step plan to internalize the trading techniques.
- A full year of support to ensure your success, including email, phone, and online meetings (The Community Room). I'm here to help you along the way.
- A full year of Daily Recap Webinars reviewing your trades and enhancing your learning - both live and archived videos.
- Various additional support options for the long term, if desired.
And all of this is to help build your confidence as a trader. You'll know exactly what to do when trading.
Remember: There is simply no substitute for expert mentoring from a personal friend. And it costs you nothing extra.
This level of personal mentoring is possible because we restrict the number of students we teach. I will know you personally, and you will always get personal attention when you need it.
Because of these limited numbers, early reservations are a must. So, please sign up well in advance.
No matter what your background or experience is, my course can help you achieve daytrading success.
It doesn't matter how much (or how little) you know about daytrading. We'll start from where you are right now. From beginners through highly experienced traders, we offer the training you need to be a successful daytrader. We'll work together every step of the way. One-on-one means the course is tailored to you and your specific needs.
Whether you're a beginner or experienced trader, my E-Mini Futures Daytrading Course is an excellent way to accelerate your success.
With comprehensive training, education, follow-up, and mentoring, you will:
- Learn how to instantly spot good entries in the Emini futures or Mini-Dow futures
- Learn how to extract profits from the emini futures market
- Learn how to maximize the profitability of each trade
- Learn how to relax and trade e-mini futures stress-free
- Learn how to trade without conflicting indicators or mechanical systems
- Learn how to minimize entry risk on each trade
- Learn how to get to break even fast
- Learn psychological traps specific to you and how to avoid them
What you should know about the E-Mini Futures Daytrading Course:
- You're getting a full year e-mini futures course, kicked off with 5-days of true one-on-one training, followed by one full year of end of day trading webinars, live trading in The Community Room and personal mentoring and support.
- You can train in person or online. See the application or Contact Us for details.
- It includes live, hands-on training for the e-mini futures.
- You'll learn how to daytrade during your first 2 days and then trade during days 3, 4 & 5. Start trading with real money anytime you feel you're ready.
- These techniques have been developed, refined, and simplified over the last 22.5 years.
- We are in our 19th year of educating daytraders worldwide.
- We have students from 26 countries.
- If you desire, you can receive personal e-mini futures daytrading mentoring beyond your included year, for a low cost.
- Everything you need to know is in one course. No surprises, hidden fees, or additional "continuation training" courses.
KEEP THIS IN MIND: The price of the full year course is quite small compared to the money you could lose if you are unsure of how to trade. Plus, your potential earnings are MUCH HIGHER with the training. This makes the course a wise investment into your future of daytrading.
Please contact me today about getting educated in the exciting and profitable field of e-mini futures daytrading. Contact Me Today. I look forward to hearing from you!
Etowah Valley Inc.
770-382-9656 (9:30 - 3:45 Eastern time zone)
We hold privacy in very high regard. Your name, address, phone, and email address are never sold, rented, leased, traded, swapped, marketed, exchanged, bartered, distributed, or disclosed in any way to anyone. We guarantee your privacy, and the privacy of all our e-mini futures daytrading students. Period.
Get E-mini Futures Daytrading Tips via Email
Etowah Valley Inc.
35 Alex Drive NW
Cartersville, GA 30121-4432
770-382-9656 (9:30 - 4 Eastern)
FAX: 770-456-5214 (24 Hours)
After Hours? Contact Us via Email
PS: If you came here looking for our proprietary Traders Affirmations CD that hundreds of traders worldwide paid $56.95 for many years, click here. You can get our world renowned Traders Affirmations CD for only $14.95 in the US, and US$24.95 International. You may also be interested in our Daytrading in the Zone CD and Deep Delta Sleep CD. All three of our proprietary audio CD's are available on our Trading CDs page.
As seen in:
DayTradingCourse.com teaches an educational daytrading course. There are no specific recommendations or offers to buy or sell any securities. There are no specific trading or daytrading advice or tips. Email updates are strictly educational, as they are sent after the daytrading session close and have no real-time trading value whatsoever, as they are an after-the-fact bona fide publication for educational purposes only and provide no investment advice whatsoever. No mechanical trading or daytrading systems are involved. No mechanical trading or daytrading methodologies are involved. There are no mechanical trading or daytrading signals. There are no representations of potential earnings by DayTradingCourse.com or by any previous student of DayTradingCourse.com No money is managed. There is no trading or daytrading hotline. There is no particularized trading or daytrading advice that recommends specific transactions or trading or daytrading methodologies or advice concerning the value of or advisability of trading or daytrading stocks, futures, or options. This course is designed to assist students and provide tools for the understanding of technical analysis of the financial markets. This is an educational daytrading course designed solely to assist students in developing their own personal daytrading methodology if they so desire, just as freely available technical analysis books from any library would assist them. Education is fully protected by the First, Fourth, Ninth, and Tenth Articles in Amendment of the United States Constitution, and no rights are waived. There is risk and potential for loss in any investment, including loss of principal and other losses. No investment or trading or daytrading recommendations are given or implied. No judgment is exercised over any student's trading. DayTradingCourse.com and its employees and associates are not engaged in rendering any investment or other professional advice. If a student wants investment advice, he should seek a licensed or registered investment advisor. If a student trades or daytrades with real money, that is strictly his decision and he should be familiar with all the risks. Stocks, futures, and options trading and daytrading involve substantial risk. There is no representation of past performance. Past performance and/or hypothetical results are not necessarily indicative of future results.
Paul Quillen, Founder and Head Instructor
Mickey Young, Instructor
Etowah Valley Inc.
35 Alex Drive NW
Cartersville, GA 30121
770-382-9656 (Eastern Time Zone)
770-456-5214 (24 hour FAX)
ES Daytrading | SP Daytrading | NQ Daytrading | ER2 Daytrading | 6E Daytrading | YM Daytrading
Emini Stock Index Futures Educational Daytrading Course. Tutor Mentor Mentoring Class Education
A full year course kicked off with 5-Days of One-on-One training, in-person or online.
Or our 49 Bite-Size Videos that teach you the exact same material. followed up with
12 months of Community Room Support and 12 months of Daily Recap Webinars
and a year of mentoring and support.
Learn low-risk high-probability trade entries using Simplified Elliott Wave™ Pattern Recognition.
In our 19th year of educating day-traders worldwide, with Emini futures daytrading students from 26 countries.
Tutor Mentor Mentoring Class Education Online Mini-Dow S&P SP Futures Day Trading DayTrading Emini
Specializing in integrating Simplified Elliott Wave™ and Simplified Candlestick Patterns into a Simplified Methodology.
Course Tuition and Enrollment Application |
Support and Student Resources |
Trader Psychology CDs
Daily Recap Webinar | Data Feed and Charting Software | Computer Recommendations | Testimonials
DayTrading Tips Free Membership | Laptop Computer Specs | Long Term Investing Long Term Trading | Trading Articles | What are E-minis Article
Links | Trademarks | Emini Daytrading | Contact Us
Copyright © 1994-2014 Etowah Valley Inc. dba DayTradingCourse.com