E-MINI FUTURES DAY TRADING PROGRAM
After completing the E-Mini Futures Day Trading course and ongoing learning, you will end up with a trading methodology that gives you:
• Low risk
• High probability of success
• No clutter
• No confusion
• No conflicting indicators
• No more guesswork
• No more missed opportunities
You will be able to day trade online in any market you can chart, including:
• E-mini Stock Index Futures: ES YM NQ RTY
• Commodity Futures
• Currency Pair Futures
• International markets
You will learn:
• Day trading pattern recognition skills that are based on mass psychology, which is the force that moves the market.
• How to quickly and easily spot trade entries.
• Pattern recognition specific to E-mini day trading.
• When to pass on a trade.
• How to minimize risk and maximize profit, and how to trade relaxed
• Day trading psychology so that you can not only manage your trades, but also you will be able to manage yourself.
• How to trade from one chart (two at the most) to make day trading E-mini futures far simpler and easier than ever before
• How crowd or mass psychology and herd over-reaction can help you find low-risk entries
• Insider angles that will help you gain the advantage over other E-mini futures day traders
The E-Mini Futures Day Trading course consists of instruction (Part 1) and ongoing support (Part 2).
Part 1 – Instruction and Mentoring
This course component can be completed in two different ways, depending on your schedule and learning preferences:
• One-on-One Personalized Training
If you learn more effectively with personalized instruction, our five-day, one-on-one method is right for you. Our founder and day trading expert Paul Quillen works with you individually, in person (at a location of your choosing) or online via GotoMeeting.com.
Paul customizes the training to fit your level of trading experience. You’ll learn our E-mini futures day trading techniques during the first part of the week, then when that’s covered, you’ll switch to paper or simulator or (if you’re a fairly advanced trader) live trading for the balance of the 5 days.
Paul will be trading his own account, in the same room with you. You can paper trade, simulator trade, or live trade along with him – whatever you’re comfortable with. You’ll see real time application of the techniques.
Pricing: $5,000 (online one-on-one training); $6,000 + travel expenses (on-site one-on-one training). $1,000 each to add a significant other or child.
• Self-Paced Video Training
If you’d rather learn at your own pace and convenience, you can also complete Part 1 through our ‘bite-size video’ method. These 5-to-15-minute videos (nearly 50 in all) can watched whenever it’s convenient for you and as often as you want. The videos follow the course manuals. If you have any questions, simply ask them during our daily gotomeeting session or during our Daily Recap Webinar on gotomeeting at 4 p.m. and you’ll get a thorough answer. We also provide reasonable tech support at no charge.
Pricing: $2,500; $1,000 each to add a significant other or child.
Part 2 – Ongoing Resources & Support
Regardless of which method you choose to complete Part 1 of this course, you also receive ongoing resources and support, including:
• One full year of follow-up support. You’ll receive emails with annotated screen shots of charts and entries, plus other useful information. We will keep you in the loop. And when you have questions, you simply email Paul Quillen. We’ll also schedule follow-up phone calls after your training, to make sure you know what you should be doing, and that you’re doing it.
• One full year of The Community Room. You and fellow student traders meet online, discussing the market live, as you watch it together, along with Paul or student support staff. It’s a great way to get live feedback of what you “think you’re seeing”, correct any misconceptions, build on your learning, and apply it in real-time. The camaraderie offsets the isolation of trading and reinforces what you’ve learned.
• One full year of Daily Recap Webinars, where you and your fellow students discuss the day’s trades with an instructor, ask any trading or trading psychology question, learn from others, and deepen your understanding of the nuances and feel for the market. This format offers a deeper look into your trades, analyzing them tick by tick. The webinar is recorded and available for download if you can’t attend or if you want to watch it again.
• Training resources including Entries Flash Cards and annotated screen shots of trades that you can review at your convenience to reinforce your pattern recognition skills.
These resources are valuable tools that enable you to put into practice what you learn in Part 1 and learn the practical aspects and nuances of this trading methodology.
Whether you choose one-on-one instruction or the video method, the course comes with five detailed manuals that support your learning experience:
• Trading Pre-Course Manual
• Trading Computer Manual
• Trading Home Study Manual
• Trading Psychology Manual
• Trading Techniques Manual
LET’S GET STARTED!
Whether you’re a beginner or experienced trader, my E-Mini Futures Day trading Course is an excellent way to get into the day trading arena.
• If you’re ready to get started, click on the Sign Up link and complete our quick enrollment form.
• If you still need more information or have additional questions, call Paul Quillen at 770.382.9656 (office) or 678.986.8602 (cell).